Enzymatica AB Interim report Q3/2022: A broader role for ColdZyme adds potential for the future
LUND, Sweden, Nov. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ --
Significant events during the quarter
Significant events after the quarter
· To ensure the long-term financing of the business, in
· On October 31, the journal Respiratory Research published
Other events during the quarter
· The company's mouth spray was launched in Mexico and Turkey, expanding the company's market by more than 200 million consumers.
· Net sales reached SEK 18.5 (15.4) million.
· The operating result totaled SEK -12.6 (-6.0) million.
· The operating result includes non-recurring costs of SEK 6.2 million
· Earnings per share, basic and diluted, were SEK -0.08 (-0.04).
· Cash flow from operating activities totaled SEK -6.0 (-16.2) million.
· Cash flow from financing activities totaled SEK 81.1 million, of which
· Net sales reached SEK 32.3 (38.5) million.
· The operating result totaled SEK -46.6 (-34.7) million.
· Earnings per share, basic and diluted, were SEK -0.31 (-0.24).
· Cash flow from operating activities totaled SEK 37.7 (-29.3) million.
· Net cash totaled SEK 57.3 (35.7) million.
"The study that has been published in Respiratory Research shows ColdZyme has the potential to move from a cold remedy product to a complement to vaccines in the protection against Covid-19. After a couple of very hard years, many signs now indicate that Enzymatica has passed the austerity caused by the pandemic. We see good possibilities of expanding in new and existing markets, we have a good organization in place, and strong business partners. I am convinced that there are a number of exciting and successful years ahead of us", said Claus Egstrand, CEO of Enzymatica.
The full year-end report is available on: www.enzymatica.com/investors/financial-reports
This information is information that Enzymatica is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out below, at 08:30 a.m. CET
on 2 November 2022.
For more information, please contact:
Claus Egstrand, Chief Executive Officer, Enzymatica AB
Phone: +44 7780 22 8385 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stefan Olsson, Communication Manager, Enzymatica AB
Phone: +46 708 55 11 85 | Email: email@example.com
Enzymatica AB is headquartered in Lund, Sweden, and is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. For more information, please visit www.enzymatica.se. Enzymatica's Certified Adviser is Erik Penser Bank. Tel: +46 8 463 83 00 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The following files are available for download:
The full report (PDF)
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/enzymatica-ab-interim-report-q32022-a-broader-role-for-coldzyme-adds-potential-for-the-future-301665848.html
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2023
- Boston: Product & Company Valuation Course
- BIO International Convention 2023
- RESI Boston
Latest company news
Sectra's year-end report 2022/2023: Historic quarter to end another successful fiscal year--higher dividend proposed
Sobi to present new data at the 2023 EHA congress
Medivir has completed the dose escalation part (phase 1b) of the 1b/2a study in HCC and focuses on the combination of fostrox and Lenvima